Art, Film, Music and Education
Conveying information through graphical format, photography, video, printing, and music provides a visual and audible experience that can be used to reach a larger audience. We believe the arts can help convey information through creative interpretation, educational materials, and artistic expression. FPC and our partners Hudson Consulting and Downriver Productions join forces to write, direct, and produce documentary films focusing on restoration and conservation. FPC also designs and prints high-end graphic reports, interpretive signs and professional photography. Our clients include the National Park Service, Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, State of Arizona, Indian tribes and non-profit organizations.
Includes digital portrait, landscape, site photo monitoring.
IIncludes planning, writing, editing, illustration, graphic design, and production of interpretive, educational and historical signs.
Includes high-quality printing for photos and large-format printing for drawings, design plans, pictures and maps using high-quality printers. We also utilize a variety of quality paper ranging from fine-art paper to adhesive vinyl and poster board.
Includes documentary films and presentations, and commercial videos using digital video techniques, multi-media editing, and video design.
Various Interpretive Sign Design and Build Commissions
- Photography, design, writing, editing, illustration, and production of interpretive signs for the Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area, Quechan Indian Tribe, and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
“Return to Balance” Documentary Film, City of Yuma
- Co-wrote, produced, filmed and final edited documentary film on restoring the lower Colorado River.
Various Commissioned Photography and Printing Projects
- Clients include Yuma Arts Center, City of Yuma, Quechan Indian Nation and various private clients.
Yuma East Wetlands 2007 Progress Report
- Designed, wrote, and edited a high-quality, full-color marketing update on restoration activities for the Yuma East Wetlands project.
- Published in Landscape Architecture magazine, National Geographic publications and various regional and national periodicals. We have also done photography shoots at weddings, concerts, and various businesses.